I suggest you ...

Change printer name

- As some printers have been added before the list was updated, it could be interesting to be able to select now the real model, without losing all the settings.

- In another way, it could be interesting to change name manually, for example, because if you own just one printer, you must create two printers on 3Dhubs, so you can manage opt-in based on materials and not machines (which is the only way now)

Actually, opt-in is selectable for one or all printers, but in my case, I would like to select materials. This is why I created a second printer, which is the same, and has the same name. I have assigned specific filaments to this one and activated student discount.

In conclusion, I think naming Printers must be improved, so people can select from the printers list, then later be able to update name from this list again. Plus, add a short free text field below for personal comments or specific useful details, hub owner would share with clients to better identify which printer is carrying their order.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)