I suggest you ...

Filter hubs more thoroughly

I think if 3D Hubs had more filters- such as by response time and or order completion time, by ratings, by orders completed, and most importantly by price people would find what they were looking for more easily and be more likely to order, generating more income for makers And 3D Hubs. That would allow certain Hubs with lower end printers to cater to those who want cheap parts, or if you need a perfect piece you could search by rating to see who does the best job.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bo Herrmannsen commented  · 

also the "area" is somewhat a "unknown" variable

when i compare my prices with the other hubs in the area i see hubs located outside the country

or i see hubs that are so far away that it will take hours in car to get there, i wonder how long it would take if one where to do as 3dhubs planned on in the beginning, jump on a bike to do a local pickup

• MvM commented  · 

I agree.
        The current list of Recommended Hubs is not really a list of the best and/or most experienced Hubs in the area the customer is looking for. The recommended list also shows relatively inexperienced Hubs. Probably this is done to give new Hubs a chance to establish themselves in the communicty.

Feedback and Knowledge Base