I suggest you ...

8 Days is too long time to wait for payment to clear.

Hi,
I got three orders in my pot pending customer to confirm they got the parts, after several times chasing them. The customer gets theirs parts printed and shipped in 48 hours. Why do I need to wait two weeks to get payment? Sometime it doesn't matter how many times we chase the customer some of them just don't confirm receipt. Can we reduce the wait time? I think it is not fair on us Hub owners. I offer signed for delivery so I can track the parts been delivered.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    secliwayssecliways shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnthonyAnthony commented  · 

I would also add that it's important to make it clear for the customer that the HUB is paid only after he confirms the good quality etc. Are they aware of the delay for us to be paid ?
        Most of my customer think that the process stops, as soon as they've paid.

• Bo HerrmannsenBo Herrmannsen commented  · 

i would say the same her, i only offer signed parcels and pickup

at pickup it should not take the customer more than 5 mins to tick that they got it and that the quality is ok... but to be fair 24 hours as a max would be in order

for delivered order much the same could be the case, ie 24 hours from when the customer signs for the parcel

the 3 day from signed to payout is hard to do anything about since that is how banks work, but i can live with that

Feedback and Knowledge Base