I suggest you ...

plastic or foam of an artifact which is a rock that has different contours and multicolors(materials)

Please assist whereas the stone artifact that I have can be scanned or another way which may create out of rubber, foam, and or plastic
thanks.
Thomas Gaudette
508 639 9069
tomdave73@gmail.com

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ProtoCulture Hub commented  · 

...says the guy with son and daughter who is of the few (like me) to actually have a Tiko delivered. While not on my desk at work, I do have it nicely packed up with all original documentation. Mine actually prints! You don't need much info to find people. ;-)

• Jared Eldredge commented  · 

Thomas:

I suggest you edit (or delete) this post. You've shared personally identifiable information on a public website, linking your full name, phone number, and email address. With this information it is trivial to determine your street address, names of family members, etc. For example, I very quickly looked up what I could and I see that you've got a big red STOP sign in your garage. Scary, right?

While this website may not be a common honeypot for malicious people online, malicious people still do exist and finding information like this is often more than ample motivation for them to dig in and test how much they are able to do with your information.

Furthermore, I don't see how your post aligns with the intended purpose of this site. Ideas submitted here are largely general as they relate to 3D printing services rather than to a single 3D printing project (e.g. scanning a rock and recreating it in some plastic or foam materials).

Best of luck Tom -

Feedback and Knowledge Base