I suggest you ...

More detail input option on cost setting

It'll be great if 3D hubs can provide more option on setting, factor in printing time, material weight etc, like we can provide our own detail print setting, that will help providing an accurate cost.
I can't see how the estimated cost is calculate, it quite often different from our slicing setting, if there's a standard detail of basic setting shown for different slicing software at least we can set accordingly.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    C shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bo Herrmannsen commented  · 

i have suggested this a few times... sadly its not in 3dhubs favour to make it simple for hubs so it has not been implemented and i bet it will never be so

even thou 3dhubs have gone in a more professional direction they have not given it as an option

as a business i would bill customers in material and hours, just like any other business would

their excuse is that it would require an slicer and that everybody has different settings, but they allready use an slicer to figure if a print can be done or not. they could use the same slicer to give their estimate on print time and i could simple figure how many % wrong they are and factor that in when i set my hour rate

Feedback and Knowledge Base